- 1998 – 2014 : WARMTH (WAR against Malnutrition, Tuberculosis and Hunger) in South Africa
- 2013 – 2015 : Support in high school « Escola Secundária António Silva Pinto », Santo Antão, Cape Verde, where the goals was to decrease the school dropout rate.
- 2015 – 2017 : Edulink Project – Food for Learning: Franschhoek, South Africa, focussed on balanced nutrition, education, the safeguarding of natural resources, and in particular the training of young school dropouts from disadvantaged backgrounds (neighbouring townships).
- 2016 – 2019 : Support in school and promotion of solar energy in the islands of Santo Antão and São Vicente, Cape Verde
- 2018 – 2021 : Edulink Project – Food for Learning II – Franschhoek, South Africa.
- EDHE Pieria, new project in Greece
- Organisation of the trip for Service volontaire de Coopération (SVC) and the volunteering project of “Kolléisch goes South Africa“
Our project supports access to education for particularly deserving students from poor families by offering free meals and school uniforms. It aims to promote vocational training in renewable energy, as a part of the socio-economic development of the country as well as creating jobs for young people.
FOOD FOR LEARNING
The project “Food for learning” focuses on a sustainable, developing education, in protecting biodiversity, in respecting water-found resources and in the conservation of both energy and the environment.
After a long and detailed identification phase, our NGO has decided to lend its support to a disadvantaged region in Greece – the Pieria region in the southern part of central Macedonia.
Athénée-Humanitaire Action asbla obtained in 2012 the approval of the SNJ as an SVC voluntary service organization allowing to send long-term volunteers to partner projects.